Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Boston Massacre
The Boston Massacre occured on March 5,1770. It was a random act of violence between the colonists and the British soldiers.
The british soldiers and the colonist's. The five colonist's that died were Crispres Attucks, Samuel Grey, James Caldwell, Samuel Maverick, and Patrick Carr.
The picture on the left is a drawing of the scene of the Boston Massacre.
The Boston Massacre took place in Boston, Massachutesetts.
The Boston Massacre occured because the colonist's threw snowballs, stones, and sticks.
It lead to the Revolutionary War because it sparked the colonist's desire for independence.
Boston Massacre- an incident where colonist's threw things at the British soldiers and they fired killing five people
Casualities- people who have been injured or killed
Revolutionary War- war between the Kingdom of Great Britian and the 13 colonies for the colonies to gain independence.
Riot- a form of civil disorder a disorginized group thrashing out in an act of violence.
The Boston Massacre resulted in five deaths and the soldiers were convicted of manslaughter. This riot was a cause of the Revolutionary War.
This is John Adams
Grave of the victims
This is the site of the current Boston, Massachusettes that commerates the Boston Massacre.
1. What is the Boston Massacre?
A. a riot
B. a war
C. a fire
D. none of the above
2. What was the date the Boston Massacre occured?
A. February 22, 1766
B. May 3,1812
C. March 5,1770
D. August 19,1770
3. Who defended the British troops?
A. Samuel Adams
B. John Adams
C. George Washington
D. James Caldwell
4. Who was involved in the Boston Massacre?
A. British Troops
B. American Colonists
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
5. Where did the Boston Massacre occur?
B. Boston, Pennsylvania
C. Boston, California
D. Boston, Massachusettes
6. What started the Boston Massacre.
A. throwing snowballs
B. throwing sticks
C. throwing stones
D. all of the above