Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Awesome Projectiles
MpVp=MwVw Mp= Mass of Projectile
Vp= Velocity of Projectile
Mw= Mass of Projectile
Vw= Velocity of Projectile Here is a video demonstrating this with a Nerf Gun and a Cow Here is a video showing what I mean in terms of a canon. Initial velocity is the concept of finding the velocity of a projectile at a target. The formula to calculate the initial velocity of a Projectile is
MpVp=(Mp+Mt) Vpt Mp= Mass of the projectile
Vp= Velocity of the projectile
Mt= Mass of the target
Vpt= Velocity of the target being hit by the projectile