Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 34:6-7
Transcript of PH 223 34:6-7
A 1000 W carbon-dioxide laser emits light with a wavelength of 10micrometers into a 3.0 mm diameter laser beam. What force does the laser beam exert on a completely absorbing target?
Only 25% of the intensity of a polarized light wave passes through a polarizing filter. What is the angle between the electric field and the axis of the filter?
A 200 mW vertically polarized laser beam passes through a polarizing filter whose axis is 35 degrees from horizontal. What is the power of the laser beam as it emerges from the filter?