Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Neptune
Neptune's most notable moon is Triton. Triton was the first of Neptune's moons to be discovered. Triton is also Neptune's largest moon. Neptune has 13 other moons. Nereid, Proteus, Thalassa, Despina, Galatea, Naiad, S/2004 N 1, Halimede, Sao, Laomedeia, Psmanthe, and Neso.
Neptune was discovered on September 23rd 1846. It was discovered by both Urbain Le Verrier and Johann Galle. Neptune was found using a mathematical prediction. Neptune is not visible to the naked eye. Because of this I assume that Urbain and Johann used a telescope to find it.
The real, blue planet.
Other facts About Neptune