Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sand Dune Conservation
Transcript of Sand Dune Conservation
for Erosion to happen WIND and WATER
are both able to erode Why is the sand high on
one side of this picture? Deposit means to drop. Deposition only happens when the wind or water loses energy and moves slowly. Formation Sand dunes have two faces. Sand builds up on a dune's windward face and slips down its leeward side, also known as the slipface.
Did you know that there are sand dunes on other planets too. Mars, Venus and one of Saturns moons - Titan. Forms of Energy Stability A ridge of sand created by wind. Stick to Paths
Plant Marram Grass
Let flowers/plants grow
Keep bikes and quads of sensitive dunes.