Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Performance Enhancing Drugs in Sport
Transcript of Performance Enhancing Drugs in Sport
WADA is now charged with harmonizing the international anti-doping efforts and its Anti-Doping Program has been adopted worldwide by organizations around the world and used in Olympic sports today. -Fair play
-Dedication/Blood, sweat, & tears WADA has proscribed a list on prohibited substances & methods Beta-2 agonists: Also known as asthma 'relievers' or bronchodilators. These drugs relax and help to open up the bronchi (airways to the lungs), which become narrowed during an asthma attack. Side effects that may occur as a result of using Beta-2 agonists may be rapid beating of the heart, abnormal or irregular beating of the heart, headaches, tremors, nervousness, sweating, nausea and vomiting