Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CMT MADNESS
How do matter and energy move through ecosystems?
The Suns Energy Effecting our weather patterns.
What causes wind?
What is the difference between hot and cold molecules?
Thursday March 30th, 2017
M: Take your notebooks out and sit at one of the 4 stations.
V: Level 0 while writing the following definitions.
P:Write down the following Key Vocabulary Words for todays game. This will be 5 pts for your team if all complete.
6th Grade CMT REVIEW
Materials can be described as either:
- These are elements or compounds. They cannot be broken down. (ex Aluminum, Oxygen, H20)
- These are made of a combination of elements and or compounds and they can be seperated by physical means. ( Salt Water, Coca Cola, Air)
-An ecosystem is composed of all the populations that are living in a certain space and the physical factors with which they interact
-Biotic vs. Abiotic
Predator Prey Relationships
Food Webs- Producers --> Consumers-->Decomposers.
1. Each team will receive one packet and up to 4 textbooks.
You will be aloud to use textbooks/notebooks for each round.
2. A random question will be asked by Mr. Barber. You will have two minutes to find the answer. This question will be on the screen and in your packet.
3. A correct answer will give you 1 point and a chance to shoot the hoop.
4. If the shot is made another person in your group can shoot until a miss occurs!
5. Points will be lost with a noise violation, rude comments to other teams and of course complaining... just have fun
Scores will be labeled on the court!