Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Transfer Propaganda
Transfer propaganda is a technique that is commonly used to advertise a campaign for issue, product, etc. It presents a positive image or idea and attaches the positive feelings to another idea. This type of propaganda is used very commonly. Transfer Propaganda borrows authority from someone else. This video will give you a demonstration of transfer. http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5EFu4TsC1LM Explain