Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Weston Favell Academy Mrs Ajayi Sustainability 2
Transcript of Weston Favell Academy Mrs Ajayi Sustainability 2
ISSUES Technical issues and
requirements Materials Manufacturing process The measurement of human actions on the environment The wood, pulp or trees used to make
the original material comes from a
managed and sustainable forest
A sustainable forest where trees are
replanted after being cut down
The restocking or replanting of existing forests and woodlands.
Replanting trees that have been cut down Biodegradeable:
Rot naturally in the environment Recycleable Aluminium Mobius loop This green dot symbol means that the company has paid (made a financial contribution) towards recycling