Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nemec AP World Timeline Template
Transcript of Nemec AP World Timeline Template
Date - Date
Name of Period
List major themes for each SPICE (hint: use Key Concept Ws)
Crash Course Video
Create 5 questions, one per spice
Should be based loosely off of the general patterns. your map, events from the timeline or CCOT circles..
Date (or range)
A brief explanation of the person, place, event
A picture related to the event
Name of person, place or event
Label locations of notable kingdoms, migrations, warfare, interactions with outside groups
Tip: pick and image that already has things labeled or is light enough that you can read a dark font on top of it!
Videos: Green, John. "Crash Course: World History", 2013. www.youtube.com