Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student Career Project Assignment
Transcript of Student Career Project Assignment
Steps for Implemenation
• Have student log into computers, and log into career cruising, Edmodo and Career Cruising
• Students will first check for the assignment on Edmodo. All instructions for each assignment will be uploaded to Edmodo for reference.
• Students will be instructed to take the 116-question self-assessment called career matchmaker, this will generate a list of careers for students. The instructions will have them to pick 3 careers that interest them to research.
• The following criteria are required for the career project: Career title, description, Earnings, Education required, why this career is suitable for them and a Fact about that career. Work must be cited and pictures must be included.
• The students will then create a presentation using either a Power Point on Google Drive a Prezi, or Popplet with the 3 careers of their choice.
CD1.01 (Career matchmaker assessment)
Understand interests, attitudes and values.
CD1.03 (How to research a topic/Public speaking)
Understand personal and transferable skills
CD2.01 (Notice how answers influenced careers generated)
Understand how interests and values influence career choices.
CD3.02 (Communication Skills/Public Speaking)
Understand skills needed for employment success
A Career Project Rubric
A Career Project