Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Built for both humans and gods
Many times compared to the earlier Notre Dame Cathedral
Main reason for the chapel was to teach monks The Pazzi Chapel yields a perfect dome that shows how well they were made in this time during the Renaissance St. Peters Basilica Constructed in 1626
Architects and artists include: Donato Bramante, Michelango, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini
Home of the Roman Catholic Church
The most renown work of architecture during the renaissance The Basilica proves the architectural genius during the Renaissance The Dome of Florence Cathedral Built in Florence, Italy
Contains over 4 million bricks
The dome does not rest on the building like most buildings, instead it rests on a drum
Built without the need for scaffolding To this day the dome dominates the skyline of Florence