Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CJ Lance
1. I foresee that kids in the future will be addicted to technology and therefore, will keep them from engaging in quality outdoor activities.
2. Too many kids are getting bullied or hurt playing at recess and are not getting help.
1. Design a playground equipment that helps them learn (a lion you can climb into and go through it`s digestive system) so that they can spend more time outside at school and less inside where everything is digital.
2. The playground will be “alive” and be able to sense if a kid is hurt or being bullied and will be able to get help.
Q: What five adjectives would best describe your design?
A: Being safer, is multiuse and interactive, more educational, more fun and enjoyable, and user friendly.
Q: What makes your design innovative?
A: Digital monitoring system.
Q: What was the inspiration for your design?
A: Watching kids get hurt, bullied, or not enjoying their recess.
Q: What current safety features of Lakeside do you think will still be in use in 2050?
A: Security cameras.
Q: What do you think will be the biggest safety concern in 2050? Why?
A: Injuries from sports, all the other safety issues will be salved, but sports are not as real without injuries.
A Glimpse into the Future of
Lakeside School District
By: CJ Lance