Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 3: The Swing Era
Transcript of Unit 3: The Swing Era
Swing Era Vocalists
What is Swing?
#24, #26. #36
"Swingtime in the Rockies"
"Begin the Beguine"
"On the Sunny Side of the Street"
"Black & Tan Fantasy"
"Tone Parallel to Harlem"
"Oh Lady Be Good"
"Straighten Up and Fly Right"
"Come Dance with Me"
Interact: Discussions and Journals!
Don't forget your final project!
Women in Jazz:
All Girl Big Bands