Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Project II Progress Report Presentation
Transcript of Project II Progress Report Presentation
Completion based on revised milestones: 90%
Overall completion: 40%
Interviewed Capital One Employees
Secondary articles examples: The Effects of Layoffs on a Business, Five Strategies for Managing After Layoffs
Scope of project refined
Initial milestones outdated/irrelevant
New milestones more beneficial to overall focus
Answered specific questions
Enabled us to move forward more effectively
Old milestones that remained primarily Tim and Priscilla
Deviations: difficulty contacting/meeting with interviewees
Other possible deviations from remaining milestones
Conflicts in our schedules
Looming presence of Project 1
Problem: Initial subject matter was too broad
Solution: We narrowed our scope to three crucial questions
1. Scheduling Conflicts
2. Limited Availability of Public Information
3. Controversial Subject Matter
4. Project I and Project II (overlap)
5. Group vs. Team work
Tim Chang, Priscilla Chi, John Failla, Skylar Gray, David Leith
[Secondary Research Links]
- allowed for us to make focused follow up interview questions and narrow down our search for secondary sources
1. What factors are taken into consideration when making large layoffs?
2. How do these frequent layoffs affect team , team norms, company culture?
3. What actions does Capital One take to make sure teams are still focused and determined to perform following these layoffs?