Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jerry Spinelli
* Jerry Spinelli was born on February 1, 1941.
*Jerry was born in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
*He grew up in Norristown, PA and his hometown right now is Phoenixville, PA.
Jerrys parents names are Louis Anthony which is his dad and Lorna Mae which is his mom who died on 1909-2000.
* He only had one sibling a brother named Bill.
* Jerry's life was an ordinary life sense he only had one brother and no sisters. He started writing when he was little and up to this day he still writes.
* His birth name was Jerry Perry Spinelli.
* Jerry hobbies are playing baseball. Jerry played baseball for little league in junior high and high school.
.Jerry went to a middle school that was mixed in with highschool.
.Jerry went to a highschool called Mica.
.Yes Jerry Spinelli did graduated from high school and went on to college.
.Jerry Spinelli graduated from Gettysburg college in 1963.
.Jerry got his degree from Johns Hopkins University in 1964.
.Jerry only had a tutored only in elementary school becuase he had trouble learning and doing the work.
.Jerry Spinelli was not home school he went from elementary through college.
.Jerry got his education from Gettysburg college he did books and writing and after college he went on to writing more books.
Jerry Spinelli had a wife named Eileen Spinelli.Who is also a author.
Jerry Spinelli became famous by writing books for kids.
Jerry's life got affected by writing books that became a hit and one of his books that are famous is "Hokey Pokey"
Jerry had seven children. Four boys named, Kevin, Jeffrey, Sean and Ben.He also had three daughters named Barbara, Lana, and Molly.
Some of Jerry's quotes are...
Jerry is significtion becuase kids like his books and likes to read them and some of his books inspire some people and teens like them also
Some of Jerry's awards were "Mark Twain award" the "Newsberrry Medal" and the "Maine student book award". He won these awards because of the book he wrote the loser book.
Jerry Spinelli mager achievements are in writing, and a few times in peoms. He did not earn any acomplishments in his sports he played. He got alot of awards becuase of his books.
Jerry Spinelli change peoples life becuase his books inspire people no to do bad things and hurting people.
10 Facts About Jerry Spinelli.
1.Jerry Spinelli composed his first peom at the age 16.
2.Jerry Spinelli favorite color is yellow.
3. Jerry worked as a writer and editor for a department store magazine while writing fiction in his spare time.
4. Jerry tired being a baseball player but it didnt work out so he tried writing and he loved it.
5. The firts thing that Jerry Spinelli wanted to be was a cowboy.
Jerry Spinelli has written 23 books.
Here are a few of them.
7. Jerry was influenced by Chad Johnson.
8. It took about a month for Him to write a book.
9. Jerry favortie place to write is his office.
10. Out of all the books Jerry wrote or read he does not have a least favorite book.
Jerry Spinelli gives money to young writers and helps teach them to be good writers. He does libary signings for children that like his books. Sometimes he'll do shows about his books.
Does anyone know the name of his first book?
The first book he has written was Space Station Seventh Grade.
Milkweed is a 2003 young adult historical fiction novel by an american author Jerry Spinelli. (The book is about a boy in Warsaw, Poland in the years of World War II during the Halocaust.)
"In habbit your moment dont rent them out tommorrow".
Live today , not yesterday ,not tommorrow ,just today.
The End :)