Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lordan Gregory
The Nuer Tribe
The nuer used scarifacation to tell who's how and who's in there tribe and there types of scars some mean worrior and some are for decoration.
cattle means money if you have a lot of cattle your rich.
These huts are made out of thatch and mud
they also play other activities
the government was annoying the rebels so a war broke out causing people to flee there homes. and to survive on there own and if spotted thet would be killed or to join there team and fight against the the government
Jenkins, Orville Boyd. “Profile of the Nuer People of South Sudan.” A Cultural Profile of the Sukuma People of Tanzania, strategyleader.org/profiles/nuer.html.
The nuer tribe had some unique foods like baked fish beans peas and gravy with either lam or cow.
the kids of nuer usually played soccer or some other activities
the clothing is very colorfull and religous.