Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Black Death
Transcript of The Black Death
blistering and skin discoloration
coughing of blood, sputum
chest pain The Black Death was a formidable and terrible epidemic that spread primarily between the years of 1348 and 1350
Estimates of the number of people killed range from 100 million to 60% of the population
It is thought that eh plague had its origin in Asia, made its way through Easter Europe, then through to Italy and France, and finally to the British Isles
Its aftermath persisted until the 17th C The world's greatest serial killer? What else can we think of that killed up to,
in some accounts, 90% of a given population? Digestive tract