Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Proper Keyboarding Posture and Techniques
Transcript of Copy of Proper Keyboarding Posture and Techniques
and Techniques Feet flat on the floor! Fingers Curved Wrists Low, but not
touching the keyboard! Sit Up Straight
in your chair! Elbows naturally
at your side! Feet flat in the floor! Body centered in front
of computer! Sit up straight in your chair
Prevents back injuries Feet flat on the floor! Body centered in front
of the computer Elbows naturally by your side! Fingers Curved!
Wrists low, but not
touching the keyboard! Quick, snappy stokes Quick, down-and-in
motion of the thumb