Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conflict
between two forces in a story. 4 major types 1. Self Vs. Self 2. Self Vs. Nature 4. Self Vs. Man 3.Self Vs. Society Character Struggles with something
inside themselves. Examples Self Vs. Nature External Conflict Character struggles with a force of nature.
Something out of their control Examples Self Vs. Society Examples External Character Struggles with something in the rules or laws that govern the society in which they live Self Vs. Man External Examples Character struggles with another character in the story. Let's Review Now It is Your Turn!