Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Christmas Around The World by Michael,Dafne,Esther
Transcript of Christmas Around The World by Michael,Dafne,Esther
Koreans are 25% Christians.
Christmas is celebrated all around the world by many people
We will be showing you the different ways people celebrate Christmas in the following country's.
Christmas Around The World
By Dafne , Michael , and Esther
Christians decorate the tree with paper chains ,flowers , and lanterns.
Mexicans attend a midnight mass service called
La Misa Del Gallo.
One of the food mexicans eat on Christmas is
On Christmas mexicans decorate with pinatas
One of the songs in Mexico is called Campana Sobre Compana.
Non-Christians call Christmas Spring
Traditionally Posadas are celebrated
days before Christmas
Here are some of
These are Tamales
cake is delish
Chinese people decorate their trees with colorful ornaments and dazzling lights.
North Koreans don`t celabrate christmas
This is midnight mass
Women wear flowing skirts and
men wear giant sombreros.
Jingle Bells in chinese
They call Santa Father Old Chrismas
We hope you enjoy the prezi
about Christmas around the world.