Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Deserts
There are many types of animals in each desert. In the Sahara Desert there is many animals like The Cactus Ferruginous Pygmy Owl. Also, some of the many animals like the Javelina, a wild pig, another animal is the Bobcat.
There are many deserts like the Gobi Desert or the Sahara Desert. Some people think that all deserts are very hot and dry with little water, but they are wrong. Some deserts like the Arctic Desert are very cold. The word 'desert' means, "a region so arid because of little rainfall that it supports only sparse and widely spread vegetation or no vegetation at all." says the online english dictionary.
The hot and cold deserts have very different averages of rainfall per year. The average rainfall in the hot deserts are usually 15 cm per year. In the cold desert like the Arctic desert it usually averages out to 15-26 cm per year.
Desert food web