Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EXPO 2020 Dubai
Transcript of EXPO 2020 Dubai
What is the expo 2020?
World Expo, the internationally renowned event held every five years, features spectacular exhibitions, pavilions and cultural events by international organizations, businesses and nations from around the world. Every five years for a period of six months, a country will be chosen by the BUREAU INTERNATIONAL DES EXPOSITIONS, in France.
What is the Expo 2020?
Countries that are currently bidding to host the Expo 2020
The Bid Of Dubai
The theme that the Dubai has chosen is
"Connecting Minds, Creating the Future"
“Connected thinking is the best hope for progress and for successful and peaceful existence in the generations to come.”
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,
the Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai
The Three Sub-Themes Are:
Two thirds of the world’s population now
lives within an eight-hour flight of Dubai.
The site for World Expo 2020 Dubai
will be Dubai Trade Center – Jebel Ali
: a 438 hectare site on the
southwestern edge of Dubai.
Some things that first came up in world expos.................