Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My interest job
Transcript of My interest job
•Diagnose, treat, and help prevent childrens' diseases and injuries.
•Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
•Treat children with medications, therapy, vaccinations, and other medical care.
•Collect, record, and maintain patient information.
•Advise patients, parents or guardians concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
•Explain test results and suggested treatment plans with patient
A medical license is the minimum formal education required for this occupation.
10th 102,210 - median 166,360
National = 22% increase in employment