Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Patriots Day: September 11, 2001
Transcript of Patriots Day: September 11, 2001
Why we remember
pa·tri·o·tism / noun:
love that people feel for their country
We Pledge our Allegiance to the Flag and to the United States of America every day.
What does that mean?
Is there more to it?
An attachment to our country
A feeling of pride for our state, city and school
Having respect for those different than you
And above all, Patriotism is being willing to defend the freedom and liberties that others have paid the ultimate price for.
What do PATRIOTS look like:
Our Founding Fathers
Patriots' Day is a day to honor the memory of
those who gave their all to protect others.
Patriots' Day is a day to remember those who
gave their life trying to save their fellow citizens
during the terrorist attacks against the U.S. on
September 11th, 2001