Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
4 SOPAN 2013
Metal that have been extracted from their ores
are normally not pure and contain impuruties
which need to be removed .
-This metal can be purified by
FIGURE OF PURIFICATION
WHAT HAD HAPPENED
-During the electrolysis ,
at anode will
into the electrolyte as
METAL METAL ION + ELECTRON
-This metal ions can
at the cathode.
METAL ION + ELECTRON METAL
size of the pure metal at the cathode become
due to deposition of pure metal
size of impure metal become smaller
impurities will settle at the
bottom of the container
of the impure metal plate