Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Computer Applications
Transcript of Welcome to Computer Applications
The very basics.
The system information
We will be using TypingWeb.com for our typing
class. An average of 10wpm were
gained in just 8 minutes of practice a day!
Typing correctly and at a decent pace is now a
minimum requirement in most careers. Reports,
research, and presentations are much easier if you
are not struggling with your typing abilities.
And many others!
Computer Applications was designed to introduce you to 21st Century Learning concepts. Your teachers in Elementary and 7th use many of these tools in their lessons. Now it's your turn to really learn it well.
Your SD171 Gmail Account
More Google Tools
Google Search tips and tricks
Each cube represents a unit you will be studying
this year. The class will be delivered through a system called
BrainHoney. The address is http://isd171.brainhoney.com
I teach over 8 subjects, so Brainhoney keeps me organized.
It lets you know exactly what we cover over the year. I will be
designing the curriculum as we go, so it is not all there yet.