Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Native Amercains
Seminols lived in the southeast. The climate was hot and wet. The Seminols' resources are fish, beaver, ceader wood, shell, and bears. They lived in plank houses. They ate fish, beavers, bears, and corn.
They lived in the platue. The climate is cold and warm. Their resources are fish, wood, and buffalo. They lived in teepees and long houses. They ate fish and buffalo.
I love Build A Bear
The Pawnee tribe lived in the plains. The climate was warm. Their resources as buffalo. They lived in teepees. They ate buffalo.
They lived in the pacfic northwest. The warm. Their resources are cedar trees. They lived in large houses. They ate fish and seal.
The Inuit lived in the Arartic. the climate was very cold. Their resouses was bird, whale, seal, and polar bear. They lived in igloos. They ate whales, bird eggs, caraboo, geese, and seals.
The Hopi lived in the southwest. The climate was warm and dry. Their resources was irrgatoin system, veggies, sheep, and wool. They lived in clay homes and pueblos. They ate fish, rabbits, beans, corn, and squash.