Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Keith Haring
Elements of Art
Line is one of the most basic elements of art. There are many
types of line used in art. Different lines create a different
feeling or mood in a piece of artwork. Some examples of
different types of lines are:
Shapes can communicate, too. What do you think of when you see the following shapes.
Color affects meaning, too. Let's look at the heart again. Think about each image. What has changed, and what does that change mean?
This brings us to the art of Keith Haring. Keith used simple shapes and lines to convey his ideas. He was born in 1958. His father drew cartoons, so from a young age he was interested in this type of art. In 1978 he moved to New York and saw these black papers in the subways and knew this was the perfect place for his art! People saw these drawings and loved them....over time, he became famous. He got sick and died in 1990.