Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bacteria
By Brandon Nesmith
What are the three basic shapes?
How are bacteria classified? Name two large classes.
What do bacteria look like?
How do bacteria help keep ecosystems healthy?
Bacteria keep the ecosystems healthy by converting nitrogen in the air into a form that can be used by plants. Bacteria are the only organisms capable of taking.
What do bacteria do that is especially helpful to plants?
Bacteria soil and in nodules on some roots change the nitrogen into a form that plants could use as food.
How are bacteria helpful to humans?
E. Coli are found in the intestines of humans and aid in digestion.
Streptomyces is used in making antibiotics.
Rhizobium are helpful bacteria found in the soil. They convert nitrogen in the soi
Some type of bacteria can eat harmful substance such as oil in an oil spill
Bacteria are helpful to people to people in the production of fuel,food,and medicine
bacteria keep the ecosystem healty by conrerting nitrogerm in the air into a form that can be used by plants
bacteria helps the roots absorb nitrogen