Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bart Challe
5 facts about Bob Marley
Nesta Robert Marley was a Jamacian singer/songwriter. He was born on February 6, 1945 and died May 11,1981. His early career he belonged to a group called The Wailers.
Timbre - green red yellow
Bob's Dad was a white British naval captain
Bob Marley’s original name was Nesta Robert Marley but his middle and first name were swapped around to preserve his masculinity after a comment was made that Nesta was seen as a girl’s name.
At age 4 bob Marley discovered he could read palms
After Bob Marley hurt his toe in a soccer game
and he got cancer he refused to amputate his toe
and the cancer eventually spread causing his death
When Bob was terminally ill he wanted to end his days in Jamaica, but unfortunately, on the Germany to Jamaica journey, didn’t make it past Miami.