Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Optics
What is optics?
What is the electromagnetic spectrum? (Longest and shortest)
Types of light an object can strike.
Transparent, translucent, opaque.
Specular vs Diffuse
Types of mirrors
Locating an image in a mirror
Label C, F, V, Primary axis
Contrast reflection and refraction.
How does light change as it enters a slower medium? Faster?
Two types of lenses
Locate an image in a lens
Label F, 2F, O, Primary Axis
Define total internal reflection
Calculate the index of refraction
You will be given C (speed of light) and the formula n=c/v
Thin lens equation (given the formula)