Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prezi: SimpleK12 Webinar
Transcript of Prezi: SimpleK12 Webinar
From the Big Picture to the Smallest Detail:
Go Beyond a Simple Slideshow
13 years of teaching
TAP Mentor Teacher
Classes Taught: Tech Apps, Multimedia, BIM
Why use Prezi?
official intro video from Prezi
Ideas for Using Prezi
in the Classroom
1. Presenting the Water Cycle
2. Teaching Perspective or Audience
3. Zooming into Parts of a Diagram
4. Interactive Venn Diagram
These and many other ideas can be found on Tom Barrett's
"Interesting Ways to Use Prezi"
Tips on learning more:
Google "ideas for using prezi in the classroom"
or go to
Middle School Teacher
Things to consider:
No audio feature in free version, so try screencast-o-matic.com to add voiceover
Remember the home button if you get lost
Download other public Prezis you like and alter them
Steps for creating an account with Prezi
Connect and Share with me: