Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Microsoft Office Prezi
Transcript of Microsoft Office Prezi
Database- collection of organized data that allows access, retrieval, and use of data.
Descending- sort that arranges records from Z to A or largest to smallest, or latest to earliest.
Field- single characteristic of data that appears in a table as a column.
Field Name- name that identifies a field.
Form- database view that allows the user to see all fields for one record and enter them one at a time.
Primary Key- in a database, a field that uniquely identifies each record in a table.
Query- a question presented in a way that allows the database to prove and generate specific data from one or more tables.
Record- collection of fields that appear as a row in a database or table.
Report- document that uses data from tables or queries: user controls which item will appear and how it is sorted or filtered.
Table- database view of information arranged in a grid of rows and columns.