Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Candy Land
- 27 X 48 Inch board
- Long wooden planks
- Wooden planks are
screwed into the board
Connecting the 1/4 inch Poly Tubing
- Connected tubing with colorful pins.
- Not only a useful function, but adds on to our colorful theme.
Fastening on the track
- Built platforms and support
-Attached tracks using nails/hot glue.
AP Physics Period 6
February 11, 2014
F x D -ing
Marvin and Joby
the key to a successful turn is...
poly tubing is less friction and more space saving
WE ARE DONE!!!!
ENJOY YOUR RIDE ON CANDY COASTER
TOOK US ABOUT 50 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT!
THAT HILL THOUGH....
90 DEGREE BANKING
YOU WISH YOU COULD RIDE THIS
WHAT DID WE LEARN?
- How to construct a wooden masterpiece that doesn't look horrible
- How to screw wood together
- Must bank for turns to be successful
- How to work together as a group
- Procrastination would not work; there is a lot of trial and error that takes time to fix mistakes
- How to use KE and PE to find how high a drop needed to complete a loop
work = force X distance
VIDEO OF CANDY COASTER
3 SUCCESSFUL TRIALS IN A ROW
- Peppermint Forest
- Lollipop Woods
- PRINCESS FROSTINE
- MULTI PURPOSE
1.) Gummy bear cage
2.) Tunnel for hill
- THE OFFICIAL END OF THE
- COTTON CANDY CUSHION
FOR THE MARBLE TO FALL INTO!!
BASED ON THE CANDYLAND GAME BOARD