Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Native American Project on the Southwest Puebloans
Transcript of Native American Project on the Southwest Puebloans
Pueblo Tribe Beliefs Customs Government -maintain harmony with natural world
is key to survival -observation of sun, moon, stars was
essential -sun, moon, star help plan activities - activities such as, start planting, get ready
for winter -animal figures pecked or
panted on walls -employed prayer sticks -prayer sticks, colorfully
decorated with fur, beads and feathers -governor/chief has most power Native American Project -work together to survive -pray, dance and ceremonial games for
rain -live evolved around religious
ceremonies -all had same size homes, and same
amount of clothes, foods, other goods -nobody supposed to stand out -most homes owed by female Thank you! Books: The Pueblo By Charlotte and David, The Pueblo by Raymond Bial References: www.co.blm.gov/ahc/anasazi.htm