Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dysfunctional Teams
3. Impacts- Individual, Team, Organizational
5. How to avoid Dysfunctional Teams Have you ever been part of a
team that cannot get things done? Functional Teams Functional Teams work effectively to accomplish defined goal(s) by
combining individual strengths and achieving group synergy Dysfunctional Teams Dysfunctional teams lack in one or more areas and struggle to meet the team’s objectives Causes of Dysfunctional Teams Impacts of Dysfunctional Teams Individual, Team, Organization Individual Level Frustration
Alienation and unfairness
Health Issues Team Level Limits ability to optimally achieve goals
Weakens team performance Organization Level High staff turnover
Unable to achieve company goals/tasks
Puts organization at risk Solutions to Dysfunctional Teams SOLUTIONS TO
DYSFUNCTIONAL TEAMS Good Leadership Team vs. Individual Goals Accountability Structured Decision Making Develop Trust How to avoid Dysfunctional Teams Be clear with your team about how the team should function Follow a simple process for avoiding dysfunctional teams Before you get started... While you're working... Ensure
communication goals are being met Identify
Non-performers Help others
if necessary Measure Team
Progress Thank you for listening! Questions?
Concerns? Shan Kaushal