Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Success of Cirque du Soleil
Transcript of The Success of Cirque du Soleil
Azusa Stella Ito What's Cirque du Soleil? Canadian Entertainment Company
Founded by Two Street Perfomers
Born in Baie-Saint-Paul in 1984 SHOWS Resident:
Las Vegas (U.S.)
Chiba (Japan) Tour Shows: All Over the World
maybe in your country! Dramatic Mix of Circus Arts &
Street Entertainment Customers
Young People $450 Million Sales
40 Million people as audience 5 Touring Shows &
6 Installation Shows
Why Is So Popular? Anomaly & Cutting edge
Marketing Strategies 1. Alleviation of Animal Shows
Cut the Costs for Animals
Avoid the Backlash 2. Simple Stage
Be Flexible to All Stage Structure
Reduce Rent for Stage 3. Delusional Story Lines
Provide Vague and Fascinating Story
Adhere to Its Theme Unique Costume, Make-up, and Music Cirque du Soleil Success
1. Emphasis on Human Show
2. Plain Stage
3. Sophisticated the Flow of Story Shun Competitors
Stablize the Ticket Price
Grab Various Customer's Attention Thank You For Listening! :-)