Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of King assassination
King's body was interred at Southview Cemetery, after another ceremony at morehouse campus.
James Earl Ray was the man who killed Martin Luther King Jr
Ronald Reagan was the one to sign the King holiday into the law in 1983
Who killed Martin
James Earl Ray killed him because of racism and he didn't want him to be the Civil rights leader.
When King died
Were He Was Killed
Martin Luther King Jr. was killed at Lorraine Motel in Memphis, after leaving the room on the second story
How did the King get Assassinated
Martin Luther King had a lot of people against his cause. One person followed him to the Lorraine Motel and shot the king as soon as he leaved his motel room he got shot from a shooter across the street
Before Kings Assassination
Before King was assassinated he made the community better the ones befor him him only made it worse and he made black and whights have equal rights.
After King's Assassination
By Joe, Dan, Evan, Sean, Dylan
King died on a Thursday April 4 1968 6:01 and died on hospital bed at 7:05