Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Period 3 Beardslee
Transcript of Period 3 Beardslee
Some light travels in long, lazy waves. Other types of light travel in short, choppy waves.
The color blue gets scattered in the sky by the molecules of the atmosphere more often, making it more visibal then other colors.
Lots more blue light gets scattered in the evening because the light from the sun is going through more of the sky to reach your eyes. This lets yellow and red light pass though easier.
Why is the
Also, sunlight may look white, but really it's all the colors of the rainbow.
That is why the sky is blue!
"Grolier Online." (2013), http://go-kids.grolier.com
"Nasa Space Place" (2011), http://spaceplace.nasa.gov
The color blue gets scattered more often than others because it goes in short, small waves.This makes blue more visibal. It is also scattered by molecules of gas in the atmosphere
By Eric Beardslee