Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Photography
Transcript of Copy of Photography
optics lines Sociology/Anthropology Fields To photograph truthfully
is to see beneath the surfaces
and record the qualities
of nature and humanity
which live or are latent in all things.
Ansel Adams Camera Obscura Daguerreotype Brownie Kodak black & white color digital Photography plate film digital Law of Reciprocity
Stereoscopy a breakdown
of disciplines Science Art Texture
Space Dr. Imbeau CIED 5813 rule of thirds contrast texture shape and form Math engineering shutter speed, aperture, focal length, f-stops, exposure, iso rating, Elements of Design color perspective movement horizon group interactions, classroom studies, ethnography, participant observation, use of urban space mood, emotion, style, communication history, ethnography, social change, semiotics, documentaries, journalism, patriotism, activism, propaganda empirical research fashion