Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WorkKeys
Test time allows most students enough to finish each section.
Do not spend too much time on one question.
If you are unsure- move on and come back if you have time.
Listen to and read directions carefully
Choose the best answer.
Do not over think your answer.
In WorkKeys answers are related to the real world.
Answer every question
There is no penalty for guessing.
WorkKeys test are based on number of questions answered correctly.
Why should I care about this test?
You need to remember, that everyone enters the workforce eventually—whether you get a job right out of high school, work part time while continuing your education, or go through extensive postsecondary training.
WorkKeys stresses skills development important for
every type of employment.
What is it all about?
Think of your career goals.
College or Career?
College AND Career!!!!
What is WorkKeys?
WorkKeys test skills such as math, reading, listening, locating information and teamwork. These are the skills that employers want you have.
You will receive a score based upon 4 levels: Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze.
Some employers will only hire those that score Silver or above.
You will receive a Career Readiness Certificate that you can carry with you when applying for jobs.
Local Employers that require a Career Readiness Certificate
• AlphaTech Inc.
• Borg Warner
• Coats North America
• Continental Automotive Systems
• Gaia Herbs
• H. Putsch & Company
• Kimberly Clark Corporation
• Meritor Inc.
• Prince Manufacturing
• Selee Inc.
• Smartrac (formerly UPM RFID)
• Sonoco Plastics
• Thermo Fisher
• UPM Raflatac (both sites)
• Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
• New Belgium Brewery