Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cheesy Cheese Rolling
Transcript of Cheesy Cheese Rolling
by Dhruval Patel
This sport was first played in Canada in 1970.
All you need to play is a roll of cheese and a hill.
To play the game, you start at the top of a hill and race while rolling cheese. The first person to roll it down the hill wins.
When people play this sport they say big cheese, roll, finish line , and wheel.
Chris Anderson from Brockworth who won a second double Gloucester cheese bringing his team to 15 cheeses in 10 years. The sport is very popular. Also the people who play sometimes don't follow the plans their teams make.