Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Online Performance Evaluation System
Transcript of Online Performance Evaluation System
Paper: 6,000 forms/year
Printing cost: P12,000/year
* preparation, distribution and retrieval of
* encoding/scanning the filled-out forms
* typing of evaluation comments
* data processing
* distribution of results and
* searching for previous results
Completely web-based solution
accessible via the internet.
The system will validate the rater by
requiring a username and password
upon login. Thus, falsification of
evaluation forms will be prevented.
Upon submission, evaluation forms will be automatically stored in the database. Some forms that get lost or misplaced in the process using a paper-based system will be avoided.
Data that is being processed automatically eliminates human intervention in the
processing cycle which increases reliability
and accuracy of results.
Evaluation results will be
generated in real time.
University of St. La Salle
Not applicable anymore
DLSU goes online evaluation!
Recommends the University to go paperless
"By going paperless,
we will not make them homeless"
Viewing of Evaluation Result
by: Ann D. Singhid