Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Wish Stealers
Transcript of The Wish Stealers
By: Tracy Trivas
An 11 year old girl who wishes on almost everything
A sickly old woman who tricks Griffin into taking other peoples' stolen wishes.
Garrett is 11, is Griffin's science partner, and the drummer in his own band.
Griffin's mom, and an astronomer
Wish Stealer - n. Someone who steals coins that people made a wish on.
As soon as Griffin realizes what has happened, she tries to return all the stolen pennies.
Is Griffin's very close Grandmother
Rules of being a wish stealer:
1. NONE of your good wishes will come true
2. ALL of your evil wishes will come true.
3. If you tell anyone that you are a wish stealer
that person will be cursed forever.
Were all the wishes that people had wished on those stolen pennies.
First, Griffin gives back the "no homework" penny to her science teacher, Mr. Luckner.
Next, Griffin returns the "Success" penny to a street
performer who plays the violin.
Then, Griffin returns the "Most Beautiful" penny
to a girl in her class who wanted to be the most
beautiful ballet dancer.
Griffin kept on returning the pennies. "A dad" to Garrett,
"STOP" , to Grandma Penshine,
and"A puppy" to the actual owner of the penny.
Just one more penny.....
Does Griffin return it or stay a wish stealer forever?
to find out.