Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Late sodium current block for drug-induced Long-QT syndrome:
Transcript of Late sodium current block for drug-induced Long-QT syndrome:
Dofetilide is a strong hERG blocker with known Torsades risk
Mexiletine and Lidocaine both block the late sodium current.
What is the difference between safe QTc prolongation and dangerous QTc prolongation?
Can combining late sodium blockers with hERG blockers reverse pro-arrhythmic effects?