Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Late sodium current block for drug-induced Long-QT syndrome:
Transcript of Late sodium current block for drug-induced Long-QT syndrome:
Dofetilide is a strong hERG blocker with known Torsades risk
Mexiletine and Lidocaine both block the late sodium current.
What is the difference between safe QTc prolongation and dangerous QTc prolongation?
Can combining late sodium blockers with hERG blockers reverse pro-arrhythmic effects?