Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Common Core In Unit 4
Trevor Nadroznyon 14 November 2013
Transcript of Common Core In Unit 4
Core in Unit
Common Core State Standards are one way we can work to address the
between standards to ensure that
, regardless of geography, socioeconomic status, or life history, receive an education that values their potential.
Why are the Common Core Standards important to students?
English Language Arts
NCLB - Yearly benchmark
Focuses on proficiency
Common Core - Individual growth
Focuses on growth of all students
• Principal training on Common Core and provide overview to faculty
• On-going presentations to school board
Common Core State Standards
2013-14 CCSS Elementary Report Cards (Pilot)
2014-15 CCSS Elementary Report Cards (Revised)
Reading Pilots (K-5)