Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The French Revolution
Transcript of The French Revolution
The National Assembly issued the Declaration of the Rights of Man
October 5, 1789 Paris women invade Versailles and demand the kings return to Paris 1790 The Civil Constitution of the Clergy was passed 1791 The Constitution of 1791 was adopted.
Lous xVI & his family try to flee France but were arrested 1793 Louis XVI sentenced to the guillotine.
A national draft was issued calling for all able bodied men to enlist in the Army. September 1793- July 1794 The Reign of Terror court sentenced 20,000 -40,000 people to death 1799 The fall of the Directory heralds the end of the French Revolution by Jessica Bravo & Julianna Cervantes