Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Title How Far Will It Fly? Build & Test Paper Planes with Di
Transcript of Title How Far Will It Fly? Build & Test Paper Planes with Di
How does drag affect the distance of the paper airplane flight?
We predicted plane one would fly the farthest. We also predicted that the airplanes with drag would not fly as far as the airplanes without drag.
Title How Far Will It Fly? Build & Test Paper Planes with Different Drag
3. Fold a piece of paper into the basic dart paper plane following the instructions.
a. Figure 1 in the Background tab shows an example of a paper plane made using the basic dart paper airplane design.
b. Make sure that you fold carefully and that your folds are as sharp as possible.
c. In step 6 of the folding instructions, skip the optional step of bending up the tailing edge of the wings.
• Materials Paper (3 sheets)
• Metric ruler
• Masking tape (1 roll). Alternatively, if you are testing this project outside, you can use sticks or rocks.
• Tape measure
• Lab notebook