Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hugo Boss
- high prices
- lack of promotion
- high import duties
- high administrative
- high cost structure
Produced in company
Made to Measure
Why you should chose Hugo Boss?
Possibilities for us?
TW Young Professionals Day
Founder: Hugo Ferdinand Boss
Headquarters: Metzingen, Germany
Revenue: € 2.472 billion
Number of employees: 12.990
Retail stores: 1072
-HUGO BOSS is listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt
- the launch of its first women's
- offical fashion outfitter of the
german national soccer team
During the 50's
- first orders for men's suites
- first off-the-peg suits for men are produced
- BOSS brand was launched
- Hugo F. Boss opened his
- the Hugo Boss clothing factory was facing
- Hugo F. Boss declared that he had joined
the Nacional Socialist Party
- high quality products
- strong brand image
- extensive product line
- wide range of brands
- skilled employees
- modern manufacturing
- better costumer
- more promotion
- involve the younger
- price wars
SWOT - ANALYSIS
What do you associate with
made in Germany
Thanks for your attention!
Alisa Ringhof & Yeilin Diaz
questions & applications only via email
Mrs. Bontrup & Mrs. Nguyen
HUGO BOSS AG
Brands and Products
Hugo Boss payed their employees just around 308 til 440 euros per month!